Wednesday 9 November 2011

Enter Narnia...




While researching for a magazine article I'm currently working on for uni I came across these items in my mums wardrobe. I've been looking at consumer buying trends and people delving into the back of there wardrobes and finding forgotten things. I've been wanting a fur jacket for ages and when I came across this one I loved it and had to borrow it! Its about 30 years old and by Astraka. The bag is by Mondi and is 25 years old though it was very in keeping with current trends just like the coat and shows that if you keep things for long enough they come back into fashion. 

Topshop- £50

Topshop- £48




Miss selfridge- £89
Rare at Topshop- £60

These are some examples of current coats and bags on the market looking at them they are so similar to my mums.Proving it really is worth keeping a hold of clothing. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment